Friday, April 10, 2009

Hey there Delilah

Happy Good Friday Honeys :D
I like it very much that there's no school.

Things I can't wait to do:
a) Danielle's birthday.
b) Have dinner with my dad.
c) Go swimming.
d) Trip to Penang in May.

I took this picture in the morning. See how well mannered my parents are?
"Don't take a picture. Your friends might think your daddy is odd."
That's what my dad said.
"Something is wrong with Align Centeryour papa."
Alia said this to me during the CNY open house.
Little dog is there too. My mom said, and I quote, "This dog terlalu manja."
Vanity. Definition:
That which is vain; anything empty, visionary, unreal, or unsubstantial; fruitless desire or effort; trifling labor productive of no good; empty pleasure; vain pursuit; idle show; unsubstantial enjoyment.

Vain. Definition:
Proud of petty things, or of trifling attainments; having a high opinion of one's own accomplishments with slight reason; conceited; puffed up; inflated; showy; ostentatious.

PS: I really should go to the dentist.Awesome dice. Let's play :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit