Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Sweetest Thing

"What's been crawling up your punani?"
"Believe me, I have never gotten any comp
laints in the punani odor department."
(I got this from a movie called "The Sweetest Thing". It's a really funny, random movie. Go watch it.)

I helped Alia sell ice cream for the 'Cyrens Fund' as I like to call it. I sold 3 popsicles in total. A massive achievement if I may say so myself. For a second, I thought of becoming an ice cream lady with the tuktuk motorbikes shouting "ICE CREAM! GET YOUR ICE COLD ICE CREAM!" If I do become an ice cream lady, I wouldn't use the ordinary blue menu that the normal sellers stick on the sides of their mini freezers. I'd decorate mine with little unicorns and bunnies. And I would play my harmonica (if I had one.) instead of the song that goes like "paddle pop, paddle pop, super duper yummy!" so the kids will be drawn towards my cart of frozen delights. Oh sob, oh cry, that dream will never come true.
Jaryn and I got knocked up on 'The Sound of Music'. We were like moronic morons singing it down the stairs with sketchbooks in tow. I remember saying "Check out his ass," when this form 4 guy was walking in front of us on the way to the staffroom. At first we were arguing about whether he was in form 3 or 4. LimSiewLi won. He was pretty short though.All this was followed by my impersonation of 'Mystery Woman' which was just me covering my nose with my shirt. I swear, noone would have recognized me cause it was such a mystery. JarynLimSiewLi (I really do love her name.) did the 'Mystery Woman' with me too. On the way back to class, we saw this dude squatting down at a corner. He was doing the 'Mystery MAN' since he was a guy and all. I think he was one of those guys that fixes toilets or something important.
FLUSH

Alia has gotten me addicted to 'Dont Trust Me' by 3OH!3. It's so yummy for my ears. Shush girl, shut your lips. Do the Hellen Keller and talk with you hips.
Want to know why Sheena and Dan didn't come to school today? I will tell you. Sheena's car broke down and Dan's bulge is bulgy. (No, I do not mean her BULGE. I meant her swollen cheek.) I'd tell more but I don't think it's my tale to tell.
Did I mention my carpool with the teachers? As you can see (since practically the whole school saw me sitting with Pn Ranjeeta and they have most prabably forgotten about it by now.) I had bad PERIOD CRAMPS during the cross country trials. Cramps are caused by prostaglandins (say: pross-tuh-glan-dunz), chemicals a girl's body produces to make the muscles of the uterus contract. Gosh how I rue the bloody thing. I was almost at the point of unconciousness by the time I got to the nearest teacher. "Where are the teachers when you need them?" said Sheena. While sitting with Pn R., I noticed how uncontrollably nice SriKL students are. Some of them who I barely knew asked me if I was ok and offered me food. I had to politely decline (with my face all screwed up from the heat and the aching feeling in my gut.)
Saidi finally came to fetch us in his air-conditioned van. The satisfaction from the cold air was fantastic. Ofcourse as we drove by, the other students were giving that how-come-SHE-gets-to-go-in-the-van look on their faces. It was embarassing but it was definitely better than running under the hot afternoon sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit