Thursday, April 23, 2009

Rupert the Lion

OK. So Blue didn't win the football match. Yellow did. I'm not going to be a pissypants and bad-mouth the other team. The score was 1-nil. It's not that bad considering the fact that we ALMOST scored a goal. ALMOST. It's just that someone's foot got in the way while the ball was flying through a clear shot into the goal.

The hothotheat today was even worse than yesterday. All of us were huddling under one umbrella and one cardboa
rd box beside the track. Grace called us her little penguins :]

Me. Dan. Everyone.

Oh my god! You can see the heat waves.
I'm on fire! Saya bakar!! (breaks out into uncontrollable laughter) Nowthere's this very obvious tan line around my arms and ankles.

The power in my neighborhood was out from 2.30pm til 6pm. Nick and i got bored at home so we went outside into the patio. He was doing his best impersonation of my dad.

The second video is my dog with my pillow on him. We called it the 'poop bag' cause I could use it to store his poop while he runs around with it on his back. It does sound pretty lame but it would have been much funnier if you were there.

p/s: My housekeeper is back from the Philippines!

I thought I'd put in some old photos.
Meeeeemories :D Last day of school '07.
Rachel's house '07.
(She's in New Zealand now.)
My 7 year old cousin. I haven't seen him in MONTHS.
Will have to go back to Ipoh to visit soon.
A friend of dad's house. His daughter let me play with her fairy wings.
Camwhoring in the DiscoveryLab during Music '08.Sheena's birthday March '08.
PE Last week.
Credits to Jaryn.

That's all?
(inside joke)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit