Saturday, April 10, 2010

75

I'm guessing that everyone and anyone from SriKL who has a blog will be blogging about the cross-country run today. They'll either be bitching about it, thanking their Gods about how they managed to finish/qualify, thanking their friends for cheering them on, congratulating everyone else from blueyellowredgreen or chanting words of enthusiasm. Yay.

I qualified btw. I don't know what my timing was but I contributed 2 points to Blue today :D That rids me of my nerves for now. Until Sports Day of course. When I get in front of that ridiculous crowd of people and cheer my face off. I'll probably be shitting bricks in a corner pretending to be calm while everyone else is psyching themselves up and having a last minute run-through of the routine. Then after we're done I'll be giving myself face-palms, hugging people, shaking, sweating, the list goes on. That's what I'm hoping. Sports Day is literally two weeks away. Soon I'll be mentioning "it's sports day tomorrow!" then someone will go ohemgee and wtf. "Are you nervous?" "TCHYEAH!" "Good luck!" "You too (not. mwahaha. I'm taking you down! DOWN TOWN!)"

mmhmm.

PS: my dog's eye is infected.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit