Sunday, April 18, 2010

It's my brother's 17th birthday today.
Nicholas Khoo Kit Choong.

My God I remember back when we used to live in Cheras (I was 9, he was 11) &I used to scream my face off at him and hit him each time we had one of those stupid sibling squabbles. I was a very crazy mofo violent sister. I'm not even exaggerating. You could here me screaming from downstairs in the car park (we lived in an apartment on the second floor.) Then I'd cry and wait for my mom to get home and tattle on him and be a bitch &one time I even got so mad (get ready to lawl.) that I threw all his clothes out of his closet. I had to pick everything up, fold it and put them back after my mom came home of course then I got a shelling. The weird thing is that he never did anything that horrible to me. He is a good boy.


As we grew older, the fights lessened and we started having more conversations without getting pissed at each other.
Anyway, soon he'll be getting his license so I'll be asking him to drive me around more often. I hope. He's actually a pretty OK kind of guy. He likes girls. He makes jokes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit