Thursday, April 22, 2010

Cheeries

Sports Rehearsal today was hectic. I got a nose bleed, my cheeks and nose are rosy from the sun (maybe that's no too bad) and now I'm even more nervous for Sports Day. Out there on the track, my hands and knees were shaking like no one's business. How could I not have been nervous when
THIS many people were watching. & better yet, on the real day there's going to be twice as many people. Yay for me. I just really hope 3 months of hard work will pay off this Saturday.

I found some pictures from Facebook taken by Mr. Roland.
 See any familiar faces?
Yea, I know. I did intentionally grab the photo I was in.
This was during the TOW (which apparently stands for Tug of War. I only found out today from Jaryn who googled it.) against Blue & Yellow. Blue lost. On the bright side, Sarah got first for the 3000m run!

Tomorrow it's going to be practice, practice, practice from 8am - 4pm. Hardcore?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit