Friday, April 23, 2010

OHMYGOD

ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod
I'm nervous. I'm shit brickingly nervous. That's normal. Being nervous is completely normal. The only problem is that it's nonsense and I don't want to be nervous. When I'm nervous, I can't sleep and when I can't sleep, I toss and turn all night and when I toss and turn all night, I feel like shit the next morning. I don't want to feel like shit tomorrow morning. I want to feel exuberant and enthusiastic and some other very large word.

As much I hate to say, today was our last actual cheer practice. No more staying back after school for 3 hours. No more having to go all the way up to the gym to get mats. No more steps to remember. After tomorrow, it'll be all worth it. Tomorrow we blue house cheeries will go out on that track and dance to what we've been taught, shake what needs to be shaken, toss what needs to be tossed, carry, cartwheel, jump and try to win that medal.


 I think I'll be praying to Jesus tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit