Wednesday, April 28, 2010

One of those days

Let's go through my checklist of why today was awesome.
1. Smiles.
2. My mom booking tickets for Iron Man 2 on Saturday (mwahaha.)
3. Getting the Charity Dinner tickets.
4. Skipping Chinese class to go for senior lunch.
5. My mom booking a 4day3night stay in Penang for June.
6. Her making cheesecake - which I will remember to bring tomorrow.
7. Hearing about Jaryn's oddball dream which included being with various boys and waking up half-naked. Yeah, I bet you're really interested to know what in the world this girl was dreaming about right?
8. Having Dan & Sheena arguing over being my number one on speed-dial via Facebook.
9. Dinner at Jyu Ra Ku with my cousin.
10. Having the valet service park our car outside the restaurant.
11. Laughing about 'suami nakal dengan isterinya' with Eugene.
12. Watching the Blue House Cheer video posted my Nina on Facebook about a dozen times.
 Yeah, that about sums it up. I'm sure there are more but these are the ones that outshone the rest enough for me to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit