Friday, April 16, 2010

Things to buy: batteries.

I'm sorry. I think I've been neglecting my blogger duties. I owe you guys an update!
 Today, after a week of procrastination and 4 hours of sitting in a stuffy living room with the fan switched off out of irritation because the bloody papers just kept flying away cause gravity hates me (leading into another PMS fit) I have finally finished making my pair of pom poms. I've never realized how difficult it is to make them - maybe cause I never needed to.

Well, hello. I can't entirely remember what I did the past week. It's all fuzzy. Everything just revolved around cheer? I'm going to assume that giving you the juicy details of the past 7 days will bore you as an excuse for not having the brain power at this time of day (ie: 11.32pm) to elaborate on it. If I had the drive to remember to post something everyday then I'd have more to say other than "ohsorrycan'tremembertoobad".

It's Olney's 19th birthday tomorrow. Tomorrow I will have known him for exactly one year. That's the exact same date Jelly introduced us (via internet duh.) Stupid boy. I am not going to wish him. Just thought since he's a friend of mine that you should know if you know me therefore you should know of my friends' days of birth and so on. Like if they got medals...

Speaking of medals, my little Sheryl (meaning Shu Lynn) placed 12th for Cross-Country and got a medal for it. Clever girl. I hope she and Piong (Shun Zhe) get married or something then they'll have little piong and shu babies and I can babysit their babies while they go out on dates like how newlyweds do. They better pay me though.

PS: I'm 30, I'm 30.
I'm really really 30.
I'm 50, I'm 50.
I'm really really 50.
I'm 80, I'm 80.
I don't want to be 80.
Aliaputri, you better read this or I'm going to seem like a douche when no one that reads this understands it.

PPS: Damn you pre-menstrual syndrome. I craved for McDonald's breakfast burgers last week and now it's Famous Amos cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit