Thursday, April 8, 2010

Lawl.

Have you ever had those moments where you just feel awesome - even if you aren't - cause I'm feeling awesome right now. I'm feeling so awesome that tomorrow, I will punch Jelly in the arm. It's sad though cause I'm alone. My mom is watching tv and my brother is idon'tknow so I'm just sitting here with my syok sendiri-ness aura circulating around me. 

I finally ticked off something from my list of to-dos. Yesterday, I created a Facebook account for my DOG. Fuzzy. Nothing to do? Add him!
 Hey, it's not lifeless (maybe a little.) but if you must know he's already gotten 16 friends in less than 24 hours.

Urban Dictionary anyone?

Rawr:
A word that means "I Love You" in dinosaur.
"Rawr"
"Rawr"
-asteroid comes and kills them all-
 
Dog:
Not a cat.
 
Masturbatone:
The muscle tone one gets from masturbating frequently and rigorously.
"Hey, have you seen Gary? Did he start going to the gym over summer?"

"Are you kidding? That's just masturbatone."

"Wow, he must have masturbated a lot these past few months!"

"This is a really awkward conversation for two people to have about another"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit