Wednesday, April 7, 2010

X-country trial run

 I hate exercise. I hate moving. I hate the sun. I hate having to squint in the sun. I hate kilometers. I hate it when you've just started enjoying the bus ride and it's time to get off. I hate slow walkers. I hate that ache in your side when you do vigorous movements. I hate sweating. I hate the smell after sweating. I hate the smell of other people after sweating. I hate the dry feeling in my mouth when I need water.
Those are all things I shouldn't be saying. I'm saying them anyway.

Walked the entire route in an hour+ with Shaza, Dan & a little bit of Alia. Still died.
Taken after school with Shaza's iPhone. Lawl a fivesome.

PS: Doing stuff that other people tell you to do - like bringing alcohol to school - just cause you think it's cool? Not cool.
a) you could get expelled.
b) you'll be in deep shit.
c) really, really stupid.

PPS: I can't exactly remember what Ashwin said (unless I suddenly grow a second brain or if I had a radioactive spider bite me even though there's a huge change that that won't be happening) but it went something like this
"You girls, from now on I want all of you to wear turtlenecks and long baggy pants."
Nice. 

PPPS: "Jaryn, I smell fart. Did you fart?"
"[smiles and laughs] yes."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit