Thursday, August 13, 2009

I don't need one of you

Gloat. Gloat. Gloat.
Three for three.

So, right now I feel like a nice person. I made a new friend (if you consider talking to that someone whom you have never met before for 5 minutes online as a new friend.) Her name's Qyee. Pronounced as i quote 'k and an e'. She's this girl from Primary School. Said she's a friend of Sidney's. Yup, that's all I can say from the horrendously short chat with her.

The part that really glued me up was that she said she likes my blog :D
To self: It's really not a big deal, just a compliment, be humble about it.

I mean, when I get friend invites from even some random stranger on Facebook I get excited. Someone actually took their time to look me up (or just happened to browse by.) Nevermind that, THEY wanted to be MY friend. THEY took the initiative to click that 'Add Friend' button.

I never even knew she existed and she was just jolly-jellybean to talk to me.

It's 2112 on the clock. Time to switch off. Goodnight :)
P/s: that little knowing that people read this just makes it so much more nicer to blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit