Sunday, August 23, 2009

Skinned

Jaryn came over yesterday to meet up with Chrystal, Eugene, Nick & Jelly in Oldtown to get the info for the Geo&Sejarah folios. The boys are useless. They don't know squat about work. All they do is talk about Dota.
The security guards in Taylor's are useless too. We asked them where SS15/4D was and all SIX of them didn't know.
By the time I got home, I smelled. Awful.
Olney & Ruby came over to give me my birthday present. A very delayed gift. It's this puppet that walks. Fuzzy is scared shitless of it now. Nick wouldn't stop telling me that it'd come to life at midnight to torture me in my sleep. I hope not.

Remember those biscuits with the colored icing on top? I used to get them every time I went to the market with my mom. Now that we moved, I haven't eaten them for 6 years. My dad used to take Nick&I around naming the vegetables and each time I got it wrong (which was most of the time.) I'd get a knuckle-sandwich (a knock on the head with his fist.) Today, I got two knocks on the head.

How am I supposed to know the difference between long beans&french beans? They should wear mustaches.
There's this section of the market where they butcher the pork. It's red&pig heads everywhere like a gore movie. The smell is repulsive. All I see is dead.dead.dead. The heads, cut in half by the men wearing plastic aprons with a chopper in one hand and a piece of meat in the other. I'd go vegan but I don't think I'll make it through a week. I wish I were more dedicated.

When I got home, I switched on the tv & Spongebob Squarepants was playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit