Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A long one

My dog has been barking up a tree outside for the past hour or so. A squirrel climbed up there and is currently mocking him from where it is. If I understood rodent, I'm guessing it'd be saying, "Haha stupid dog."

I like my mummy more today. She brought Nick&I to this Japanese buffet place called Saisaki. I ate raw fish and drank watermelon juice to my heart's desire. We spent an hour and a half there just pigging out on food. I hate the taste of oysters. The smell and fishy-ness gets all over my fingers.

"Both of you eat a lot now cause I'm not giving you any dinner. I'll be going out to meet your dad."

Saw Prasanth at this book fair. I was too busy contemplating on whether or not I should go up and say hi to him that when I decided to, it was time to go. We got stuck in the lobby waiting for the rain to stop after that. Karma exists.

That's about it for what I've been up to today. I think I may be losing my blogging-drive.
Tonight, I feel like doing a survey. Got it from Facebook.

Will you talk to the person you like tonight?
Most probably.


Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes?

No
.

If you were to end up in jail, who would come pick you up?

My parents.


Do you get drunk every weekend?

Never have.


Who was the last person you took a picture with?

Oh gosh, it's been so long that I can't remember.


Last three things you had to drink?

Water, Watermelon Juice, Green Tea.


Where was your default picture taken?

Shu Lynn's house.


Could you go a month without talking to your best friend?

No!


What's the last thing you laughed really hard over?

Something my brother said.


If your best friend was kicked out, would your parents let him/her live with you?

Why not?


What was your favorite part about today?

Getting home.


Is it easy to make you cry?

Most of the time, no.


Was today a good day?

It was :)


Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?

Aliaputri.


Had any interesting conversations lately?

Yup. Last night.


Has someone recently told you something you didn't want to hear?

Yes.


Do you think best friends can be replaced?

No, but you can get new ones though.


Do you drink tea?

Yes.


Do you have both a loud side and a quiet side?

Ya.


Do you believe what goes around comes around?

Yes.


Be honest, who is the easiest person in your life to talk to?

Person, hmm.


Do you wish anyone in particular was still in your life?

No.


What do you want in your life right now?

I want something to do with it.


Do you sleep in jeans?

No. I hardly ever wear them.


Are you a cuddler?

Mmm cuddles sound good.


How is life going for you right now?

4 more months till Christmas :D


Can you play guitar hero?

Never tried.


Do you prefer warm or cold weather?

Cold.


What do you currently hear right now?

The tv switching on.


What do you think your best friend's doing right now?

Talking to me on msn.


Last night you felt...?

Tired.


Where were you last Friday night?

Home, most probably.

Do you like the color orange?
Not so hot for it.


Sometimes, do you wish you were someone else's?

Some else's what?


What is the weather like today?

Gloomy.


Who is the last person you ate with?

Mother&Brother.


Do you want to be married right now?

No.


Do you wish someone would call you?

They'll call if they want to :)


Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet?

How?


Will tomorrow be a good day?

I hope so.


WHAT'S: Your current problem?

I'm hungry.


SOMETHING: You say when you are mad?

I shut up.


WHEN WAS: The last time you really laughed?

It's been a while since I've had that can't-breathe-from-laughing-too-hard
feeling.

Would you ever try being a vegetarian?

No. I need meat.


Is there anyone you know that deserves to get slapped?

Yes.


To whom did you last give the finger to?

Never.


Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?

I don't know. Ask someone else.


Do you own any cowboy boots?

No. Someday I'll get a pair :)


What are 3 accessories you have to be equipped with when you go out?

Clothes, underwear&shoes.


Snow, hail, wind, or rain?

Snow.


Have you ever been unconscious?

Yes.


What are you listening to?

Gay Japanese music on the tv. Nick's watching.


Have you kissed the same person more than 20 times in 09?

No.


Ever felt like you're not good enough?

Trying not to.


Does age really matter in a relationship?

No. Sometimes though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit