Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Mr. Chew has Facebook

I asked the boys "Which hand do you use?"
"For what?"
"You know..."
"Right."
Then Jeng Jie butted in saying "I use both!
one to use on the keyboard and the other to click the mouse!"

For the Leo meeting today, everyone played 'Caterpillar'.
Don't know what it is?Just line up some chairs and get two groups of people. Each person has to touch every chair with their butts and dash to the other side. If you meet at the same chair, both have to play rock, paper, scissors to see who can pass. So let's say the guy on the right wins, he gets to continue and another person from the left has to start from the beginning again. The game ends when someone manages to reach the other side.

The losers had to let the winners hide their shoes. I walked up and down the entire floor barefoot looking for my shoes cause my socks were still wet from playing (I didn't really play. All I did was stand there in the drizzle watching the others play.) volleyball during PE.
Here's what I've managed to finish for the Sejarah Project before I logged on to the computer. I made a vow yesterday that I would finish this one sheet of paper before I switched on the computer. I didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit