Friday, August 14, 2009

Nonono not everything

It's been 7 months today that my dog went to that place where dead things go. Once, he tried to eat me&I had to yell for help. A 14kg dog pinning you to the ground to lick your ears equals to not a very good evening.

Yesterday while watching my mom cook dinner, I saw this spider floating above the stove on an invisible string. It fell in the pot&boiled to death in the creamy pot of doom. First suicidal spider I've ever seen. I fished it out with the spatula after that.

What did my mom make Nick&I do this morning? Weed the garden! One more thing to add to that list of things I dislike doing. The soil and earthworm poop (as Nick puts it) got stuck under my nails. &it was almost midday so the sun was out a-blazing. All 3 of us were there for an hour squatting on the grass pulling out clovers from the roots one at a time.

I shouldn't be complaining.
It's not like I have to do this everyday. I'll probably only have to do this again in the next two months. But the thing is, I don't like work. I normally just push it off onto Nick's hands. He doesn't mind anyway :)
Ever watched that show Jon and Kate Plus 8? I personally love it :D Every time I watch it, I end up saying "Aww" to myself or to anyone else in the room. So. friggin. cute.

P/S: World Stage TOMORROW! Only 24 more hours to go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit