Wednesday, August 26, 2009

You're Fired

Finally, a proper outing (WorldStage doesn't count, that's a special occasion.) with Jaryn, Alia, Shu Lynn, Dan & Olney. Sheena's in NYC & Grace couldn't make it :( Lunch at Sakae was cheap-ER than usual (used RM40 vouchers D:) I beat up this guy called Big-Ben. In Jaryn's iTouch. Biggest accomplishment of the century. Then I attemped to weird her out with my feet under the table.
(Wow, this picture was ages ago.)
We saw Hsien Zern & Shia with their lady buddies outside the cinema being the awkward duo they were. They've gone from the two hunks from Halloween night to two wimpy boys. I'm not sure what they've been eating...or haven't been eating but they have lost weight. In a bad way. The man-ness that they should have taped to themselves jumped off the bus in front of a moving car.

Managed to get in to watch 'I love you Beth Cooper' (haha. 18pl.) cause of Vincent the counter guy. He's the guy that Dan said i quote "looks like he hates his job." The movie was good. Funny. Vulgar. It wasn't as 18pl as you'd think though. The censoring was a bit too much. The mushy scenes were so squirmy and iloveyou-youloveme. & Dennis Coogerman's nose was huge. Other than that Olney belanja-ed all of us the movie tickets. Yay!

After the movie everyone just dispersed and went home. My mom, Nick&I went to Canai15 to get some dinner before the buka-puasa crowd came in so now I'm here. Updating. On what I did today. Yup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit