Friday, August 21, 2009

Lavard Baklava

Sheena's heading off to New York at midnight. I'm going to miss her :( It's 10 days knowing that I can't contact her. While I'm busy finishing up homework she'll be walking around the Empire State building. While I'm watching tv, munching on bottomless packets of chips she'll be in Florida. Enough said. Admittedly I'm green with envy but no worries, someday I will go to NY. I will be one of those tourists that stare agog at the buildings, getting lost, looking at the map, have trouble getting a cab & eat a hotdog from the roadside carts.
On the way to eat Pan Mee for lunch after school.
I went for another pedicure. I love the CLEAN feeling of my feet after everything is done. The nail room was near Bangsar Shopping Village so we went to The Outback Steakhouse to eat some cheese fries&mushrooms :) Before, we walked past this sweets shop called Lavand. The Baklava Shop. but then we laughed about it in the steakhouse the whole time over and over again.

I've got this stack of homework & books in my room waiting to be finished. Plus, I'll be going out with Jaryn, Chrystal, Nick & Jelly tomorrow to finish up both the Geography and History projects. Jelly won't stop talking about what to eat for lunch.
"Lunch is good."

Words of wisdom from Jelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit