Monday, August 24, 2009

Vicky Cristina Barcelona

I got out the camera this morning during breakfast out in the patio just to take a picture of my tower. I squashed some clumps of bread into shape & voila.But then, I didn't want to go all the way back upstairs to stow away the camera so I just left it downstairs to watch Vicky Cristina Barcelona with me on DVD. It's interesting (if you minus out the part where Penelope Cruz tries to kill herself.)
Nick, my maid & I watched Miss Universe on tv. The Venezuela girl won. She was really pretty. All of them were. The type of pretty that if you saw them anywhere you'd definitely have a double-take (no matter who you were, guy or girl.) before walking on.
Mamee Monster. I was testing out the macro-bility.I don't like it when I look through the hundred of DVDs in the cupboard and I can't find at least one that I'd be interested in to watch. It's even worse when I have to watch the movie alone with a can of tuna in my hand. I smelled like fish after the movie.

Right now, I'm waiting for my mom to get back so we can go to Carrefour. I like Carrefour. I like supermarkets.P/S: I've counted 21 mosquito bites on my legs so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit