Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Dumbass

I don't know how to explain today. There was too much laughing and spawning evil babies (What!?) to remember anything.
After PE Sheena&I were completely wasted. We didn't do much. So when it came to walking up 6 flights of stairs...

Sheena. Me.
*takes one step* YES! I made it!
Yep. Only 6 more to go.
*reaches top* Wow! It's like I have the strength of a thousand men!
Oh yea those men must have been really weak. You only got up one flight.
Fine. A thousand really tired men!
*falls to the floor laughing*
Get up before someone thinks I'm standing here laughing by myself!
Oh no Mr. Chew! *jumps up and runs up a flight of stairs*

Ok, when I type that out it sounds really lame. Must have been those had-to-be-there moments.I really irritated Sheena today in class. Stared at her with stupid my faces and goofy grins. Each time she caught me, I'd start laughing. Then she'd start laughing. Then we'd both start laughing. Then our teacher would shush us. Sheena said she imagined that the Grim Reaper looked like me.Lunch+Jahitan Lab=Mission Impossible time. Let's go!
Dan, Sheen&I were in the Jahitan Room rolling on the floor, crawling under the tables and humming the Mission Impossible theme until Pn. Aslamiah came into the room. Sheena got a video of it.
Right now, I'm reading about elephants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit