Thursday, June 4, 2009

Hot&Crispy

There was a blackout again this morning. Ended up lying on the floor cause it was so stuffy. Then the dog farted in my face. 14.
My blue toes!!Stupid dog. There was a squirrel in the garden (again.) so we asked him to chase it. He ran the complete opposite way the rodent was heading.

Met up with my mom's friend at Sunway. She was telling us about her OCD brother in New Zealand. When they were kids, he used to creep downstairs at night after everyone had gone to bed just to arrange the furniture. My mom has been friends with her since they were 7 so that means it's been 40 years now. That's really REALLY long. Sheena told me he wants to beat their record with me but in order to do that, they'd have to be dead first.Another one of those quizzy things on facebook.

I'll be off to Krabi tomorrow to soak up some salt in the sea. Won't be back till Tuesday. I'm berryberry excited about going swimming. Get to swim with the fishes. You know *eyebrows*.

Dem sexy fishes.

2 comments:

  1. Sheena told me he wants to beat their record with me but in order to do that, they'd have to be dead first.
    ??
    do you mean olney ? -..-

    ReplyDelete

Dammit