Thursday, June 11, 2009

Too Fake; Hockey

Maybe I'll pop in another post for today since I've got nothing, really nothing to do at home. I've been sitting in this chair for about 8 hours straight now so I can practically feel the blood clotting up in my bum from the lack of movement down there. I need school. I need to walk from class to class, up and down the stairs and laugh. Cause that's the only form of exercise I do. Other than pressing the buttons on this keyboard of course.

For the past hour, this blue lighter I found outside in the patio is the only form of amusement I've had. I love it when I light it, burn the paper and watch it slowly burn out. Indeed, I've been doing this. Believe me it's much funner than u think.
Besides, it's not like I'm so stupid as to
light my own hair on fire, run around screaming and as a result from the adrenaline, jump out of the window two-stories high. And as i jump out, flickers from my head of open flames licks the curtains of my brother's room causing it to slowly but surely light up into a growing ball of fire and therefore eventually leading to the epic destruction of my home. But before any of the fire brigade or police manage rush to our rescue, I would have burnt into this crusty black piece of useless carbon at the back alley of my house as I didn't survive the fall from the window. My brother, dog and maid would have been quick enough to grab as much important items as possible before running outside to call for help. They'd never know I had already jumped out the window and plunged to my death until the firemen went round the back to find the cause of the fire. The authorities would eventually find the cause of the flames that ate my home. The measly, blue lighter that I found in the patio.I keep reading and re-reading the stuff this person typed out in this site.
www.thingsmyboyfriendsays.com
It's just a bunch of random shiate that this girl's boyfriend says but it's not JUST random shiate. In fact, it's really IDIOTICALLY FUNNY random shiate. Just click the link. Lame as fruits.

Today, I saw a dirty spoon in my silverware drawer. I put it back and grabbed a different one. MLIA.
www.mylifeisaverage.com

My talk with Jaryn.
but he's in aus with a gf now.... so....
haha
HAHA I THOUGHT YOU SAID ANUS

18 out of the 200+ photos we took yesterday.
JeJien's Transformer's Mask.
After this, that's when he licked my hair.
Adults call this Rubbish.
I call this Art.
He even signed his name.
Jaryn started sprinkling 'cocaine' on us. Some went into my eye, my nose & mouth.
Hamster faces :E
I never knew something could look, smell & taste so good all at the same time. I'm talking about the pizza. Not you.
We were wondering how it was like for a guy to, you know. So we decided to stuff the empty pretzel box down my shorts. It looked pretty real. I think.

1 comment:

Dammit