Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Snotty Stuff

I've got a cold. Not just a cold. A humongo big-box-of-tissues cold. I think I may have caught it from Sheena. Yes, you. SHEENA KAUR SIDHU. Went window shopping with my mom and I kept asking for tissues. I'd have brought my own but

a) it's retarded to fit a box of tissues in my bag
b) i don't HAVE a bag (not a proper one anyway.)

Speaking of bags, I saw this berryberry pretty bag at Salvatore Ferragamo in Pavilion. My. Eyes. Bled. When i saw the price. That just proves the saying that good things always come with a price.

At noon on the dot,
My mom had a thought,
Why not go to Jalan Thambusamy,
To eat some pan mee.


Mushrooms & babi
Is what the lady gave me,
Cincau & barley
Instead of stupid ordinary tea.


Went to Pavilion&Starhill,
I swear I will kill
Marc Jacobs&Jimmy Choo
for having prices I would screw.


TopShop&Gucci,
IceTea&Sushi,
Didn't spend or pay,
Was forced to walk away.


Go in happy,

Slump out sad,
Now I feel crappy,
Rich people are bad.


Did that explain what I did today?

1 comment:

Dammit