Monday, June 1, 2009

Legs on fire!

I don't like bad grammar. I detest it. Sometimes when I read through some random blogs, their grammar irritates me. It's more annoying than the stuff that gets stuck between your teeth. All the words are jumbled up into this mess of a sentence and no one understands what the heck they're talking about.
I don't like a lot of things.

1. Besides your lips , where is your favorite spot to get kissed?

Mmm my shoulders :D


2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning?

Oh poo, it's only 9am.


3. Who was the last person/people you took a photo with?

Sheena&Alia.


4. Would you consider yourself spoiled?

Quite.


5. Will you ever donate blood?

If someone made me do it.


6. Have you ever had a best friend who was the opposite sex?

Yes indeed.


7. Do you want someone to be dead?

Why would I want to that?


8. What does your last text message say?

I felt like calling you Ollie. Call me what u like :P Goodnight Khoo. Don't go bankrupt on spending credit. And if you have nightmares of me eating you, well...:D


9. What are you thinking right now?

Of this question.


10. Do you want someone to be with you right now?

Honestly, no. I'm content with my solitude.


11. What was the time you went to bed last night ?

Past 11.


12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now ?

F.O.S. from the men's department. Pyjamas yaw.


13. Is someone on your mind right now ?

I hope not.

14. Who was the last person who texted you ?

Olney.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit