Sunday, June 14, 2009

Katherine Kiss Me; Franz Ferdinand

I notice through some tedious blog-hopping that some people are really long-winded. It's just this gigantical paragraph of words with no pictures, no anything. Pictures mean a thousand words. Of course from time to time they ARE quite a good read but you know the saying, something something somethingsomething. Oh nevermind them, some writers are a biiiit too brief too. After about 5 posts or so, it's just too ridiculously pointless to read anymore that you stop to think 'why-the-chuck am I reading this? I don't care if they ate broccoli for lunch.'
As for me, I'd classify myself as the one who constantly has to use spell-checker, spends hours on end chatting to people that I practically see everyday & rants endlessly about matters that 999999999% of the human population couldn't care less about because they're too busy living their own lives to give a monkey's-butt-crack about what a 14 year old girl thinks.

PS: I just remembered, I'm a hypocrite.
I've got this mountain of half-read books in my room. These are just a few of the whole lot. I tend to read half, get bored, take another book, read half, get bored and so on. The ending is predictable anyway so why bother finishing it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit