Thursday, June 11, 2009

No you girls never know

A moose told me a few days ago that a blog should be about writing what we think. It shouldn't be influenced by the people reading it. Talk about a smack in the face, that moose is right as much as I'd like to deny it. I should be able to pour my heart out into words or call it a 'public diary' or SOMETHING. Names, addresses, numbers all shouldn't be mentioned though, to keep the little bit of privacy left. Oops about that. Who knows what kind of creeps are out there. It's the freaking 21st century full of rapists&stalkers. If this said moose had told me this sooner, I wouldn't have been so naive as to following what everyone else was doing. Which is writing about what, when and how their daily events were. So let's blame the moose for now :] I'm too proud to give in to him yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit