Saturday, June 27, 2009

Sugar Honey Honey

Danielle came over today to bake cupcakes.
I like her. I like her alot. *eyebrows*
Then we were joined by Aliaputri for a bit.
"The wrappers look like teddy bears.
"
Words of wisdom from A.

Mine. Dan's. Mine. Dan's.
Halfway beating up the butter, we ran out of icing sugar so we had to walk out to buy some, with Nick as our chaperon. Had the strange idea of dancing in the aisles of the mini mart with the chips and canned mushrooms. Then we got hungry so we headed to Salmon Steak and laughed our backsides off at this guy that looked like James except that he had this huge uni brow and bulging bug-eyes.
"Hey look Ollie, it's chicken sperm."
"Dan! Why did you leave the chicken sperm in the sink?!?!"
More words of wisdom from Dan&I.
Oh yes, we HAD to take pictures with them.
Our blood and sweat.

Our first sucessful attempt at cupcake-ing.
Our babies.
You know you're best friends with someone when you take a shower with them.
Dan kept saying, "Stop looking at me!"
So I kept replying, "No, YOU stop looking at ME!"
Then *pushes me out of the way*
DanielleHoPeiYin, you are my best friend.

Holy Shit Cakes. When cupcake-ing time was over, we watched HannahMontanaTheMovie. I spent most of the time oogling & agligago-ing at Lucas Till.
But there was this scene where the back-up dancers start walking like 'hunchback-zombies' (as Dan puts it.) I kept playing and replaying those 2 seconds till I had my fill of buttcracky-lacky-ness.
After dinner we spent like an hour screaming and shouting "sweet baby Jesus!" at the screen as if someone was trying to rogol us just because we were playing this.And yet again, the universal language of all female kind, two syllables. Cam. Whore.
Optimus Prime here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit