Saturday, June 13, 2009

Give me your french fries

You know those times when your face turns orange and your eyes turn green? I don't. And I hope noone ever does.

You know what pisses me off? No you don't. That's why I'll tell you now. (To whoever is reading this.) Inconsiderate mango-heads that double-park. I may not be licensed to drive yet but it's still really annoying. Let's say you walk back to your car from a restaurant, where u had a fantastic WOW-worthy meal and you find an old, beaten up car obviously lacking the TLC it really needs parked in your way.

My dad was having an argument with this guard outside some bank cause he parked his car right smack in the middle of our way. I was sitting in the car with Nick watching them with their arms in the air. No sound. Just actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit