Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Compliments.

The only reason why I'm blogging today is because I've been up to my eyeballs in homework, projects and eraser dust. I needed a break from bending my head over my books and papers for the past couple of hours.

Jaryn gave me the idea of urban-dictionary-ing my name last night and this is what defines 'Olivia':

1. A beautiful wonderful hearted girl.
Wonderful to talk to. Always there for someone, great person. Absolutely FUN.
2. An AMAZING name. Also a good adjective for any girl who is gorgeous, smart, funny, talented, loving, loved, and fabulous in general. If you are considering having a kid, name it Olivia: despite the sex.

3. A person who is a sexy beast

4. The hottest, nicest, prettiest, person on the planet. can be extremely weird. a person who laughs at her own jokes
5. Awesome,hot,beautiful,hilarious,booty packing,hair flippin,freindly,loyal, motha fucka you'll ever know. Know for her sense of humor.Don't take no shit bitch.

6. Beautiful and wonderful person
Who has an incredibly amazing sense of humor
Intelligent and either has or will earn all degrees in college
Also amazing at sports (especially swimming) 

7. Listens to great music! Gets attention from mostly douche bag guys! Super smart! Totally talented! Good kisser! Great hair! Nice smile! Hot bod! Cute feet! Knows how to party! So wierd! Usually has A.D.D. An all around amazing person. You won't regret knowing an Olivia!

8. A nerd who works too much and gets straight A's.

There's 5 pages worth of results. Some of them aren't positive definitions but whatever right? Not like they're specifically about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit