Saturday, May 29, 2010

Tongue in Chic

I liked today. Mainly because I went shopping with my mom :D
There was a street market organized by Tongue in Chic (and recommended to me by Alia) we went to at this new shopping mall called Sunway Giza. Details about it are here (click me) but I don't think that will do any good given the fact that it was a one-day only event and it ended at 8pm which was an hour ago. Sorry, maybe I should have mentioned it yesterday. The stuff there were at pretty reasonable prices though. First time going for one of these sort of things so I was surprised at how it was like. Lots and lots of new, old & previously loved (meaning second-hand, for those thick headed ones out there) clothes, bags, shoes, accessories and other girl-nonsense were for sale. Imagine a wide open outdoors + shaped plaza in the middle of a decent sized shopping mall with booth after booth of clothes hanging from racks next to their respective tables, also covered with stuff.
They were passing out pseudo-flowers and lollipops to whoever signed up for Chic Pop's newsletter (or something like that. I just wanted the lollipop) which pretty much included you to fill in your details on a sheet of paper so why not?
After that we went to Sunway Pyramid for some more walking about and guess how much I got these 3 pairs of earrings for at Forever21
RM1
Do the math.
No, not kidding. I literally had to dig through 4 giant glass bowls of tangled up necklaces and bracelets to find these but they are so, SO worth it. As it is, the price written on the back was marked down from RM15 to RM5 and that alone got me laughing to myself in my head. Just as I was about to pass the cashier the 5ringgit note in my hand, she said it was only a buck. More head laughing.
Note: This is my first purchase ever from Forever21.
 A pin-on ribbon I got at the street market. I got a whole bunch of other nonsense that I bought but I think I'll save that for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit