Monday, May 10, 2010

Photo Day.

I hope the class photos turn out OK without me looking like nonsense. I dread the very thought of screwing it up this year. Usually when we take pictures of our own, if we don't like it, we dump it. & usually every year the camera guy takes a couple of photos instead of just one. This year it was literally *click* ok formal *click* ok freestyle *click* done. It took about 5 seconds for it to kick in that we were done. Anson swears that he blinked though. Oh damn. The only thing that's different this year is that I'm in the Blue & Yellow house photos :D (yea, I may have sneaked into the Yellow one on purpose.)

A Happy Belated Mother's Day too. Yesterday morning, I treated my mother to one of those quick-fix breakfasts cause we were kinda rushing to get to church. It was just a slice of bread and cheese microwaved and sprinkled with caster sugar. I told a few people about it and they were skeptical as to where I'd gotten the idea to making that. As far as I know, no one I know knows how good that tastes. Try it if you're curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit