Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Marzipan Ducklings & Warrior Cats

I don't know whether to eat this or not. It's 8.34pm and I still haven't decided. Billy gave it to me after school in a little box meant for three cupcakes - except that two of them were missing. Don't matter cause this little ducky is enough. It's currently sitting alone in my room not doing anything - as opposed to being in my tummy.
This is where I explain about the book in the photo. Jian Han lent me this book today in class. If you want me to summarize the plot, it's basically about this clan of warrior cats (lawl. I know.) who live in the woods and recruit a new cat called Rusty aka. Firepaw (lawl. again.) who happens to be one of those 'chosen ones'. After that they go to war with the other clans like Shadow Clan, River Clan and Wind Clan. Shut up, I know it is a really really dumb story to have been written about but I've already read the first 40 pages and it's actually quite not-so-bad even though Jaryn & Anson were laughing at me about it in class. There's another 4 books after this one too. Yes, I plan to read them all.

Exams start tomorrow. ohmygodohmygodohmygod.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit