Monday, May 24, 2010

Red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting

From the title of this post, I'm sure you can guess what I'll be ranting about today.
 Last night after dinner, my dad bought me two cupcakes (I ate the other one before I could get a picture of it.) Best thing ever. We did have this other slice of cake called a 'Hummingbird' which is like a carrot cake except with pineapple and banana instead of...carrots? The lady that owned the little - when I mean little, I really do mean little. It was about a quarter the size of a classroom - cafe in Empire Gallery gave us one of her special vanilla cupcakes on the house too. + what makes this cupcake so much more special is that it leaves my mouth looking like I got punched in the mouth. You know, that gore-y sort of red. Ha.
I have to label everything in the house or not someone ie. my brother will memang sapu without asking. Like the other day, I forgot to put my name on my bag of Famous Amos cookies and my dad went and ate it all up.
I've been repeating over and over to mom for the past week about how I want to make these cupcakes soon and after actually having a red velvet cupcake, it's making me to want to bake them even more. I can't wait till these exams are over and for the holidays to start. As we speak, I'm still caught up on my Sejarah project which is due for reviewing tomorrow after an extended deadline of a day. & I do notice that this whole 'not done with my work' thing is starting to become a frequent update in my posts. No, that's not very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit