Friday, May 28, 2010

Peg-legged puppy

I just filled up my entire day with Geography. Yea, I really just sat at the dining table all day (well, most of it anyway) studying. The last time I remember being so rajin was in Primary school.

Some things I learned today about the dogs:
 1. They are absolute pussy-cats. A few booms of thunder and they run with their tails between their legs to hide either with their noses squashed against my armpits (I was taking a nap) or imitating baby seals next to each other underneath my chair with at least one limb on my feet the whole time.
2. Bingo snores :)
3. Baby socks do not fit on puppy feet. My mom & I went to Carrefour in the morning to get baby socks for the small one cause he wouldn't stop scratching himself. It's gotten so bad that his elbow is all red. Those white things on his feet are strips of cut up t-shirts tied around his feet. Now he looks like a pirate.

PS: My mom told me she had a dream last night about going to Singapore to eat. Just eating. & telling her children not to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit