Saturday, May 8, 2010

I like good news.

Hello :)
I had a good morning having breakfast with Jaryn, Sheena & Alia at McDo's, watching the inter-house futsal game in school the entire morning, breaking into a classroom with an MPH membership card, taking mugshots with Alia's camera, practicing pedophilia with Jaryn by staring and squealing the cutest smallboy ever running around with a basketball, playing doodlejump on my iPod (and dying after 15000 points), making strange noises when someone almost scores a goal but doesn't, telling Olney how tall and white he is, watching 'The Backup Plan' with Alia & my mom at home (which btw was a good movie. I recommend.) and managing to create a message to Shu Lynn with my butt. I sat on the phone and found it like that later.

No pictures at all today even though I'm itching to post some. Especially the ones of the smallboy D: Maybe if I get them from Jaryn & Alia...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit