Thursday, May 20, 2010

Ugh

I hate having stacks of homework to do every night. I haven't been this busy in forever. I don't mind a worksheet or two but for the past week it's been a non-stop overload of ulangkaji-s and 40minute tests. I almost cried on Monday night after scrambling to finish up my 50-page-long projects and finding out at half-past ten that there was a Geo test the next day which I should have remembered about. Yea, I went downstairs and studied for like an hour. This involved me having my face 3 inches from my 120question worksheet shouting to my brother from the dining table asking him for answers.
On a lighter note, the puppy (whose name has still not been decided on. What do you think about Bingo?) is driving me crazy with him gnawing non-stop on my school bag. I just caught him chewing on my Chinese homework. Not that I mind. I'll just say my dog ate it which he did. If AlexHo doesn't believe me then boo him. The pictures are of him asleep after failing to climb onto the sofa. I left him there cause I thought it was cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit