Thursday, May 27, 2010

Hehehe

Went for another monthly mother-daughter pedicure again after school :)
This time it's orange-pink (the shade on the right of my thumbnail) with sparkles.

I really really can't wait for the holidays. It's only day one of exam week and I'm already flipping out. I've got 6 big-ass pimples on my face from the tension that I'm itching to pop but can't cause you're not supposed to. Just as an fyi in case I forget to mention in future posts, I'll be going to Penang for the first weekend of the holidays. The last few days of it are reserved for Universal Studios in Singapore.

Excuse me while I go study now. Geography paper on Monday lawl.

PS: I've had 2 cupcakes in the past week. All of which were red velvet cupcakes. I just had another at Delicious - also red velvet - so that makes it 3 cupcakes in total. So much for eating healthy.

1 comment:

  1. your toes are hot. like seriously beautiful, love that close up shot! they look so kissable!

    ReplyDelete

Dammit