Saturday, May 15, 2010

The heart

Made another trip to MidValley with my mom again this afternoon after being persuaded by my dad to attend this talk about the heart at the Boulevard Hotel. I surprisingly found it not bad. The speakers made really good points. One of the ladies reminded me of Kate Gosselin except that she was Australian and didn't have 8 kids stringed behind her but oh well. The thing that really annoyed me were these two old guys sitting next to us. The older looking one was shaking his legs for the entire 2 hours and the other kept fidgeting and writing down literally everything the speaker said in his little notebook. Right now I've got a miniature bottle of supplements that I'll have to be taking for the next month or so which apparently help lessen the risk of getting a heart attack?

Anyway, I miss my brother. He went for this Confirmation Camp (church thing) &he's only been gone one night but I feel like the house is quieter somehow. They're not allowed to use hand phones, music players, electronics or even watches while they're there. That's right, they can't even check the time.
Why you so ugly?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit