Friday, May 7, 2010

Motorbikes

Ate scones and drank tea while watching 'It's Complicated' with my mom. Would you believe we were pig-squealing all over the sofa? Especially at that part where Alec Baldwin randomly starts making out with Meryl Streep in an elevator. Yea, it was creepy cause of them being over 60 and all. &Alec Baldwin's hairy chest. To put it lightly, I don't think I know how to appreciate men with hairy chests.
 It was a good movie. Technically not the type of movie I'd recommend to 12 year olds but the type of movie where you just need to buy the dvd and watch at home with friends or in this case, my mom.

One more thing, I had a dream that I was pregnant last night.
The night before, it was about my parents dying.
& the night before that, it was about me helping my grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit