Friday, May 14, 2010

Happy Teacher's Day

The walls in the great hall were littered with hundreds of little hearts just like this one. I managed to grab one before leaving the hall & so did about a hundred other people. Some even ripped off the foot-long silhouettes.
Damn, the performances today were good! Lots of singing and instrumentals. I was just thinking of when Nicholas performed 'Living on a Prayer' by Bon Jovi on his guitar (which coincidentally happened to be Dan's&my song. You know, OUR song.) Too bad the bunch of us only knew the chorus.
I LOLed the most during 10 Theta's drama. They so deserved to win the drama competition. I was laughing so hard I ended up sweating. Do note that the hall was fully air-conditioned.
Later in the canteen, Sheena bit a few holes into some of the helium-filled balloons from the hall and turns out helium really does make your voice all chipmunk-ey.

Students against teachers futsal match 4-4
I'm not sure who I supported but there were these really annoying 12 year olds swearing at each other behind us. When I was 12, I didn't even dare call people stupid let alone a bitch.

I'm typing all this down while eating crispy fried sotong from MidValley so the keyboard is all messed up right now. Had lunch at JyuRaKu with Sheena, Alia, Jaryn, Shu, Katie & Dan too. Encountered my first feeling of how it's like to wait around for 'customers' (meaning being hookers) after Jaryn got a text from Chun Fai asking us why we were opening shop so early. That's only cause it was raining and we were stranded sitting outside a bank on the five-foot walkway playing Creamy Ice on Alia's iPod waiting for the rain to simmer down and ironically listening to 'What You Waiting For' by Mizz Nina about 10 times. It was a long wait OK?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit