Saturday, July 11, 2009

Au revoir la cousine

Bonjour les gens
(Hello people)

I spent half the day with my cousin and her la mere. (mother.) She's going to France to study for two years starting this Monday
"When I come back to visit next year I'll teach you some French. Oui?"


My aunt showed me a picture she took of her grandson (that makes him my nephew!) with these too-big-for-his-face sunnies. Crap, he is one cute 2 year old. & his name is Ryan. But the mood kena potong cause later, she showed me all the pictures she took of her flowers. I think there were about 20?

After breakfast all of us went to my grandma's house for her to say her goodbyes. & as you know how women are, we ended up there for 2 hours catching up on literally everything. From husbands to food to jobs and some other topics that I can't possibly remember now cause it was 7 hours ago.

"Don't waste your time on boys. Not now at least. They just screw up everything."
Advice from her before she left.

PS:
I ate my fries with garlic for dinner. & I couldn't get the taste of garlic out of my mouth so I chewed on some lemon slices for a bit. Did you know lemons are sour?!?! The first bite on them made me make this face as if I swallowed a rotten lychee.
PPS: I just put on some cocoa butter lotion and now I smell like chocolate. Mmm yummy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit