Friday, July 24, 2009

Celebrations

It says 10.31pm on the clock on my computer.

Skipped school to go to Sunway Lagoon.

Woke up to Grace jabbing me at 7 in the morning. I talked to her for an hour before I brushed my teeth. Then Alia came around 8 and all of us squashed on the bed for another hour talking&laughing. Both of them were wearing 'I heart HK' and 'I heart Istanbul' shirts. Saw Kellan Lutz and his bulu on Shaza's blog later and laughed like shit for who knows how long.

We had egg sandwiches for breakfast with lots and lots of mayonnaise.

All 5 of us squeezed into one Myvi after Sheena & Dan came.

DAN GOT ME A MY LITTLE PONY...pony.
I used to ask my mom if I could get it and she always said no. I finally get one 6 years later.

(Aww...no pictures cause noone remembered to bring their camera.)
On the boot ride, the operator guy was nice. He let us go for 3 rounds non-stop. & we have a new friend. His name is Sivaraj. He works at the water rapids.

The first thing Dan did when we got in the water was skid her back on the bottom of the lazy river. She&I were even sacrificed to the 'Gods' today. (We were just pulled around the whole river on our backs.)

After Lagoon, met up with Shu &went to try out Popeye's. The chicken is DAYUM good. The guy at the counter even gave us free jam and mash potatoes.

"It's 30 sen for the jam."
"No."
"Nevermind, you can still have it."

"Try our mash potatoes. It's special. Only 1 ringgit."
"No."
"Nevermind, I'll just give you one to try."


& I even forgot to pay for the food. By accident. Ended up paying for it after realizing I didn't. Ran back and forth from the counter to our seats cause first, I didn't take enough cash from my bag. Next, they wouldn't except my torn 5 ringgit bill. Last was to get the change.

I saw Boon Quan (muahaha.my cousin.) I literally ran after him. When i reached where he was, I just stood beside him. He saw me, said "HEYYYYY!" & we walked the opposite direction he was going with his friends. I never knew he pierced his ear. The stud was shiny.

Harry Potter is GOOOOOD. In the cinema there was this guy that laughed like a donkey on acid. During the funny parts, everyone would laugh. After everyone stopped, he laugh then the 6 of us would laugh at him and someone else would laugh at us for laughing at him. Good movie. Go watch it.

After the movie, we went to Popular bookstore and bought books&magazines. Met up with my brother to go to Yogurberry. I like frozen yogurt with mangoes now. It's yummy.

Finally, with 10 hours under our belts, came home. All of them eventually went home. Now I'm blogging & the house seems so silent without them here. Oh well, meeting them tomorrow anyway for the Leo Installation :D

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit