Tuesday, July 21, 2009

People are like farts, they smell

Few pictures from last night after dinner.
The cheesecake my mom made.
My dad, Nick & I.
Fuzzy looks so dead.THANK YOU JOON MENG :D
This is Patrick. Hariz kept calling him Clifford.

Something is wrong with Jelly. When the whole bunch of us were cramming before the Sejarah exam, he wouldn't stop taking the red dog away from me.
Got this from Pin Zheng. In case you were wondering what in the world is in that bottle, it's salt&paper stars. (Grace tasted it to make sure.) I don't know what was going through his mind when he thought of giving me a jar of SALT. & it's made of glass. On the way home I was worried the paper bag it was in would give way cause it was so heavy. Made Hariz carry it for me. It's nice that he gave me something though.

Now I'm puzzled as to what to do with it.

Almost everyone suggested I eat it. Alia said to donate it to the orphanage so they won't go hungry. & Anson said there was probably a diamond ring inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit