Friday, July 17, 2009

I got a pea

Decided to check my inbox thinking that after 2 weeks, it's finally time to clear it up before mail starts bouncing back. I've had 273 emails (mostly all of those pointless chainmails.) sitting there for two weeks practically abandoned and collecting dust (does the internet have dust?) but then one of those chains had this really sweet story in them :)

Cory: Mom, listen. I haven't been together with Topanga for twenty-two years, but we have been together for sixteen. 'Kay, that's a lot longer than most couples have been together. I mean, when we were born, you told me that we used to take walks in our strollers together in the park. When we were two, we were best friends, I mean, I, I knew everything about this girl. I knew her favorite color. I knew her favorite food. Then we became six, you know, and Eric made fun of me because it wasn't cool to have a best friend that was a girl or even know a girl, so for the next seven years I threw dirt at her. I like to call those "the lost years". Then when I was thirteen, Mom, she put me up against my locker and she kissed me. I mean, she gave me my first kiss. She taught me how to dance. She was always talking about these crazy things and I never understood a word she said. All I understood was that she was the girl I sat up every night thinking about, and when I'm with her I feel happy to be alive. Like I can do anything. Even talk to you like this. So that's, that's what I feel is love, Mom, when I'm better because she's here. And now she won't be. So we're finished.

How am I feeling today? I'm feeling pretty good actually. Slowly but surely my brain is clearing out the extra baggage that's blocking me from absorbing any form on knowledge. I even rubbed off some names that i doodled over my desk so I won't get distracted as much. Though, I haven't even started studying yet. I don't even dare touch the books (as if it were acid.) & I'll be too busy watching the Spongebob-marathon on tv later (I undeniably love that yellow sponge D:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit