Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I've got long fingernails

Last day of exams :D
Jaryn asked me,

"Aren't you stressing out about Science?"

"Nope."
"So you know everything already?"
"Nope."

Grace brought her Ninny-tendoDS again and we played with the dog that I named DOG in one of the games. Its backside is so-effing-adorable! It even responds when we say "Dog". I was speaking with that annoying high-pitched voice (which I normally get when I'm excited.) all the way to the canteen cause of that virtual doggy.
Mid-paper, I wondered if John could hear my thoughts. So I started shouting "HI JOHN." in my head over and over again to see if he would respond.

He didn't.
Nick drew Eugene Ng as a mermaid with his mango-shaped-head. It was funny cause his arms were too buff and short.
Dan got me more ketchup from McD's.
He found the Ben10 sticker I stuck onto my book.
Spying on the Chinese Gang on the floor behind Jaryn's table.
I feel so cynical. Right now I don't believe in butterflies and cloud9. It's all chemical reactions in the brain. An overdose of hormones and more. I need a kick in the head to shake out that hopeless romantic part of my mind that probably just got lost on the way to the 'working' section of it. I need vibes. Good ones. The ones that make me swoon and trip over my sentences & make me space out in the worst of times. It does sound pretty bad. Who'd want to be cheesy&corny? i do.

The corn to my knee. HAHAHA

P/s: I'm celebrating my birthday this Friday with the other 6. What are we doing? Hush hush, it's a secret :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit