Sunday, July 26, 2009

Rational thinking

Nick&my parents went out for yet another foot massage. I'm guessing they won't be back for another hour, so I'm home alone for now. I love having these quiet times at home. No TV. No radio. No people. Just me, you & the computer whirring slightly. The dog doesn't count cause all he does everyday is eat. sleep. shit. & whatever dogs do when no one's looking.Upstairs in my brother's room with the My Little Pony doll on the table & the blue marker on standby. (for if I feel the urge to write something down.) Slapped on the lip balm Shu&Jaryn got me. (been applying&re-applying it all day just cause it smells nice.) Sanitized my hands with the 'waterless-handwash'. (Watsons yo.) Hair just finished drying itself and am now ready to sit down on the chair for an hour at the computer to blog.I don't like feeling invisible. Two people banged into me & my mom forgot I was telling her a story. I'm still slightly drained from yesterday. (it's like the funky aftertaste from the fun.) Usually on these type of days, all I want to do if go home and sleep it off. But as far as I've known, my dad always just-so-happens to choose these days to go out. I don't sulk (at least I try not to.) but I can't be happy-happy joy-joy everyday. Going up the escalator to the carpark, my dad says, "You better stop sulking."Now for the paranoia. I'm wondering if whoever is reading this is thinking, "Oh em gee, she damn spoilt. Everything also must complain." (sorry for the bad english. I'm not degrading but that's how the slang goes.) I'm positive that no one is thinking that but I give it the benefit of the doubt.

I wish I were deaf,
so i wouldn't have to hear.
I wish I were blind,
so i wouldn't have to see.
I wish I were dumb,
so i would be;
could be;
should be;
completely;
utterly;
undeniably;
oblivious.

Bliss by Michelle Campelle.

Proof that you are a bum .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit