Monday, July 20, 2009

One year older

Happy Birthday Olivia :D
I will post something today instead of bumming off downstairs watching tv, waiting for my dad to get home.

This morning, I woke up with 6 messages, all saying "Happy Birthday!". Jaryn's was the longest :) The doorbell rang and Sheena&Dan were hiding behind the plant outside my front door.

Nick tan baked some chocolate cupcakes and brought them to school. He gave me the biggest one which was 3 times the size of the rest :DD
During the last 10 mins of KH exam.
I'm sitting at Jie Yao's place for the exams and Leon wrote this.
THANK YOU CHRYSTAL :D
I named it Hamburger.
John sits in front of me.
P/s: Thank you for all the wishes everyone :)

This piece of paper fell under my brother's bed. When I tried to get it back, my arm got stuck. I had to call Nick to help me get out but he didn't hear me the first 5 times so I just lay there helpless with my arm trapped under a bed.click it to enlarge. you HAVE to read what she wrote.
From my aliaputri.

I love food. Of all the 7 deadly sins, I know that i practice Gluttony. Gluttony has always been my favourite sin. This sin is the one that I do accept and understand why it is considered a negative thing. Stuffing our faces and taking more than we need even when other’s need it as well is a horrible thing. Yet i don’t allow this opinion to phase me.

Gluttony is an enormous part of what makes me, me.

and I accept that without hesitation :)

That's why now, I'm going to go eat dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit