Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Deadline

Time is practically disintergrating under my fingertips. I've only got a month left to finish my Sejarah Folio & so far, since before the mid year holidays I've only gotten through 3 pages of it. It's supposed to be this inch-thick booklet of some sort all about TheHistoryOfSriKL. If only I weren't so piggy, I'd probably be done now. maybe even over-done. Of course I could be doing it now but I'm giving my conscience the excuse that I'll get on with it after the exams are over cause I need to study. But I'm not studying. I'm here, on the computer (even when I was reluctantly told by my mom on Sunday that I was forbidden to touch the computer for the whole duration of the exams.) blogging about worrying about the deadline. That wretched deadline.

On a lighter note, clean hands really do lift up your mood. In class (while having a last-minute cramming session with Nick, Jelly, Jaryn, Chrystal & Eugene.) I got fed up of reading&re-reading the text book so I whipped out (like in those movies where stuff always magically appears out of nowhere.) my trusty HandSanitizer & next thing you know, all of us are instantly laughing about God-knows-what. They should start having studies in those big Science facilities (you know, the ones where there are about a gazillion guys in glasses.) about the influence of cleanliness on people's moods.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit