Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I don't like this at all

I need to need something to distract me from my distractiong.
Oh look, a plunger.

I wouldn't say today was the best day ever. It's not even close. In fact, my thoughts kept trailing off and going downhill. All those pessimistic scenarios started squeezing themselves in. The ifs, what-ifs, maybes and what-not.

And then everything goes uphill. All that pessimism
just trips over itself and falls down a drain. Just because of some stupid orang putih.

Oh god, Zaidi made us do warm ups in the futsal court during PE. Then everyone had to link arms and walk around the court. Very odd.
This reminds me of the evil coin timers that Shu Lynn hates.
100yen for 10 minutes on the computer. With/without using the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit