Monday, July 13, 2009

Snail foundation

I quite liked today. Ms Rebecca let us mess with the chemicals in the lab. I had to sit beside Taufiq though and Oh-My-Goodness he is annoying. He'd ask me what to do for every little thing and I'd always tell him, "I don't know." I lied. You'd think that with those big ears of his, he'd be able to catch what the teacher was saying but apparently not.MAGNESIUM + SULPHURIC ACID
= MAGNESIUM SULPHATE + HYDROGEN
Leon told me he's been with Xue Yee for a year and a day :) Awwwh. I can't help but feel warm&fuzzy inside when I think of how long that is.

CALCIUM CARBONATE + HYDROCHLORIC ACID
= CALCIUM CHLORIDE + CO2 + WATER

Jaryn & I lent Jia Jian's Sharpeys in class and doodled on the windows and the board at the back of the class. I like the red and green markers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dammit